Please read and affirm before you reserve a seat for worship
I affirm the following for me and, if applicable, my family:
- I am not currently sick, nor am I displaying flu-like symptoms (that are unrelated to pre-existing conditions) which may include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and/or a temperature of 100.4˚ or higher, nor have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days*.
- I understand that activities involved in gathering for worship carry health-related risks that can be minimized but not eliminated.
- I understand that if I am at a higher risk for severe illness due to age or underlying health conditions, I should seriously consider worshiping from home.
- I will show love to my neighbor by taking appropriate personal precautions, exercising discretion in how I interact with others, and choosing my seat in the sanctuary wisely.
- I understand that face coverings are encouraged and required in situations where a continuous distance of 6 feet from others cannot be maintained.
*If you displaying flu-like symptoms or have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone who has, please review the following guidance HERE for when its ok to regather with the church.
*To view the Pima County Proclamation on face coverings in public, go HERE.