We currently have one in-person worship service at 9:30am
Our gathering for worship and fellowship is an incomparable blessing--and we are grateful for the opportunity to be together in person.
- Kids Ministry classrooms are available from nursery - Kindergarten every Sunday. Our classroom for grades 1-5 are open every other Sunday. See the schedule at our Kids Ministry page.
- Follow along with our e-bulletin.
If you decide to join us in person, we ask that you use personal discretion and be mindful when it comes to your own health and the health of others, which include the following:
- Staying home if you are currently sick, or displaying flu-like symptoms (that are unrelated to pre-existing conditions) which may include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and/or a temperature of 100.4˚ or higher.
- Showing love to your neighbor by taking appropriate personal precautions, and exercising personal discretion in how you choose to interact with others.
- The use of face coverings will be up to your own personal discretion.
Can't make an in-person service? Our service will continue to be streamed live for those who are unable to attend in-person.