We are excited for our upcoming Family Weekend
at Holy Cross September 15, 2019
The gospel creates a healthy community of rich diversity. It is our privilege to worship God together as we live out our identity as His brought-together people. In Jesus Christ, we are one spiritual family and therefore we welcome all from Holy Cross to participate with us on this special weekend.
Family Weekend Snapshot
SUNDAY, September 15
Morning - Family Worship
- Special morning of family worship. (available at both services)
- 1st graders and older will join us for a family integrated worship service and will remain in the sanctuary. See below for an important note to parents of young children.
- Nursery through kindergarten classrooms will remain open.
- Special recognition of new Communicant members. See below for details
Evening - Dinner & Prayer event
- Catered dinner & prayer event 5:00 - 6:30pm.
- Brief Description: All are welcome to join us for dinner and organized prayer, seeking God's will for our church, families, community, and world. As a church we will move through an organized prayer liturgy with different interactive activities for adults and children.
- (scroll to bottom of page to register for this event)
Please let us know if you plan to join us for dinner by registering below
Email our Director of Family Discipleship, Peter Zimmer.