February 28, 2020 to March 1, 2020
The gospel creates a healthy community of rich diversity. It is our privilege to worship God together as we live out our identity as His brought-together people. In Jesus Christ, we are one spiritual family and therefore we welcome all from Holy Cross to participate with us on this special weekend.
Next Family Weekend Snapshot
Friday, Feb. 28 - Saturday, Feb. 29
Don't miss the opportunity to watch best-selling and award-winning author Paul David Tripp teach on Marriage. We will be streaming this event over two days, Feb. 28-29.
Regardless of whether you're single investigating marriage, a newlywed, or have been married for decades, the gospel is the best news for a healthy marriage; I know we'll walk away from this weekend grateful for this gospel encouragement.Admission is free, but registration is required. There is a small fee for childcare.
We are hosting this event in two separate environments. For friday night, participants will meet in host homes in groups of 8 people to watch the first two sessions of the conference. Then, on saturday morning, all participants and hosts will come together to view the remaining two sessions in the Holy Cross sanctuary. You will be placed in a host home by a leader and notified of host home details and location as we get closer to the event.
Childcare will be available both Friday night and Saturday Evening at the church. There is a small fee of $4 per child, per day, for those using childcare. You can pay for childcare at registration. You can drop your children off as early as 5:30pm and then head to your host home. Dinner will not be provided at the church for childcare, so please plan accordingly. There will be plenty of snacks available like fruit, popcorn, and cookies. Please remember to inform our childcare workers of any allergies or food intolerances for your children.
- Times: Friday (6:00 - 8:30) / Saturday 9:00 - 11:30)
- Cost: Free for registration. $4 per kid, per day for childcare.
- What to bring: No materials are needed. Bring a water bottle for your child with their name on it, if applicable.
- Refreshments: Refreshments will be provided at host homes. Dinner will not be provided. Please plan accordingly.
Sunday, March 1
- Special morning of family-integrated worship. (available at both services)
- 1st graders and older will join us for a family integrated worship service and will remain in the sanctuary. See below for an important note to parents of young children.
- Nursery through kindergarten classrooms will remain open.
Email our Director of Family & Community, Peter Zimmer