November 23, 2019 to November 24, 2019
- November 23, 2019:
- November 24, 2019:
The gospel creates a healthy community of rich diversity. It is our privilege to worship God together as we live out our identity as His brought-together people. In Jesus Christ, we are one spiritual family and therefore we welcome all from Holy Cross to participate with us on this special weekend.
Next Family Weekend Snapshot
Saturday, November 23rd
All are welcome for a church-wide "friendsgiving" dinner. A "friendsgiving" dinner is a Thanksgiving meal among friends.
- What: "Friendsgiving" potluck dinner at the park
- Time: 4:30 - 7:00pm (4:15arrival if you're bringing a dish)
- Location: Ramada #1 at Crossroads Park at Silverbell
- What to bring: If you'd like to bring a favorite side, casserole, or dessert, please let us know when you register.
- To help us plan for the event, please make sure to RSVP.
Sunday, November 24th
- Special morning of family-integrated worship. (available at both services)
- 1st graders and older will join us for a family integrated worship service and will remain in the sanctuary. See below for an important note to parents of young children.
- Nursery through kindergarten classrooms will remain open.
Email our Director of Family & Community, Peter Zimmer